15 Things to do at Wal-Mart when your going to be in there for a long time:
How many of you shop at Walmart? Too much time on your hands and do not know what to do? Want to have some fun?
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3" in housewares...and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
and...I do mean Welcome! Selamat Datang! Aloha! I extend a warm welcome and am glad that you could stop by and read my blog. It simply contains general musings and ramblings about things that concern and/or interest me.
So kick back, click away and don't forget...enjoy your visit!
Go Back Home
//W.H.O a.m I?
"So you want to know
Romantic and logical ~ Loyal and always true ~ Funloving crazy and very quiet when needed ~
Sensible and down to earth...to sum it up, I guess I'm pretty much a "nice girl", hopefully in a good way, who's also a bit of a geek" me?
Here I am as perfect as I'm ever going to be.
You'll see, love me for me.
Stick around, I'm not the kind of girl you wanna leave.
You'll see, love me for me.
is how I feel now My
Bloginality is ISFP
Date of Birth: November 5
"With a birthday on the 5th of the month you are inclined to work well with people and enjoy them. You are talented and versatile, very good at presenting ideas. You may have a tendency to get itchy feet at times and need change and travel. You tend to be very progressive, imaginative and adaptable. Your mind is quick, clever and analytical. A restlessness in your nature may make you a bit impatient and easily bored with routine. You may have a tendency to shirk responsibility".
//W.H.E.R.E y.o.u S.T.A.Y?
Pin Your Location !! //T.R.A.I.L of L.O.V.E.
Who Links Here
- Click for blog Archives -
a day at Waikele
weekend - part 2
Labor day weekend
more photos @ Zorpia //LAST.fm c.h.a.r.t.s
Powered by Audioscrobbler
//F.U.N s.t.u.f.f W.E d.o
Movies We Just Watched:
The Dark Knight
Gone Baby Gone
Over Her Dead Body
Alvin & The Chipmunks
Dan in Real Life
Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull
TV Shows To Watch: Heroes
America's Next Top Model
Consuela & Ryan's DVD Collection at home //K.U.D.O.S & c.r.e.d.i.t.s
Powered by: Blogger
Recent comments by: Bloggerhacks
Graphics by: Photobucket , Slide
Videos by: YouTube
Template designed by The Web Jones
//C.l.i.c.k on T.H.I.S
cHOP bLOCK dOT cOM
The Star Newspaper (Malaysia)
Blog Search Engine
Char Kuey Teow
Ono Kine Grindz
Blogarama - The Blog Directory
Ping My Blog
Globe of Blogs
Bloghub: Blog Directory & Search Engine"
Read my blog at your own risk. I write what I choose to let others see. Don't steal my words; don't steal my photos. If you have to quote,
be fair and responsible. With regard to the photos, that is non-negotiable. Don't take any without my written permission. Period. The internet is a place that encourages free and creative expression, and as in any environment where people are given this freedom, conflict may arise.
Remember that you are reading my blog on your own free will; simply stop coming here and you won't have to see whatever it is you don't like about this site. Finally, Thank you for visiting this page. I appreciate your comments and suggestions, and your interest in reading what I have to say.
blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com