Another tag...doubled team by sweet May and Yvy to answer not one, not two and no...not even three but thirty eight questions.
And so the inquisition begins...
1. Name one person who made you laugh last night. Laugh? I'd have to say Ryan.
2. What were you doing at 0800? Hurrying out the door to pick Ryan up from work.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Researching for my Econ 6000 monetary policy paper and presentation.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Nothing special that I can recall...work, almost halfway done with my MBA and another somewhat blissful year with Ryan...
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "I love you!"
6. How many beverages did you have today? Two - coffee in da morning and water now.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and silver.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? $2.67 for a lightbulb. Otherwise, I'd be studying with candles around the apartment last night.
9. Where were you last night? At home alone, trying to study but ended up surfing the net for a bit before watching Live Free or Die Hard on DVD.
10. What color is your front door? Off white.
11. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet.
12. What's the weather like today? Mostly sunny 83°F, perfect day to be at the beach.
13. What's the best ice-cream flavor? Cookies and cream
14. What excites you? When I'm with Ryan, food, photography, retail therapy and looking forward to a vacation.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? No, after the last haircut, I want my long hair back.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes! Just don't ask how old!!
17. Do you talk a lot? Depends on the company. I'm always the quiet one in the group, the listener than the talker.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? No.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes.
20. Do you make up your own words? None that I can recall...
21. Are you a jealous person? Yes.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'. Adriana, Amy...
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'. Kay, Kavitha...
24. Who's the first person on your received call list? Ryan.
25. What does the last text message you received say? "Hey, wanna do lunch at Maple Garden with some other Malaysians?"
26. Do you chew on your straw? No.
27. Do you have curly hair? Only when I did a perm back in 1995 to look like Mariah Carey. Yikes!! Now I have natural waves because of that perm.
28. Where's the next place you're going to? Christmas in Maui hopefully, but til then...I'm stuck here on Oahu for school and work.
29. Who's the rudest person in your life? I'll copy what May said "Oh, I could name a few, but let's not point fingers lest those fingers point back at me!"
30. What was the last thing you ate? Mini bento from a BBQ place next to Pearl City Longs.
31. Will you get married in the future? Hopefully!
32. What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks? American Gangster on the big screen and Ratatouille on DVD.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Yes, he's asleep right now.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? About 10 hours ago.
35. Are you currently depressed? No.
36. Did you cry today? No.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because two sweet and pretty girls ask me too!
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Rhoda, Myra, Anjali, Simon and Pretty Tin.
and...I do mean Welcome! Selamat Datang! Aloha! I extend a warm welcome and am glad that you could stop by and read my blog. It simply contains general musings and ramblings about things that concern and/or interest me.
So kick back, click away and don't forget...enjoy your visit!
"So you want to know me? Romantic and logical ~ Loyal and always true ~ Funloving crazy and very quiet when needed ~ Sensible and down to earth...to sum it up, I guess I'm pretty much a "nice girl", hopefully in a good way, who's also a bit of a geek"
Here I am as perfect as I'm ever going to be.
You'll see, love me for me.
Stick around, I'm not the kind of girl you wanna leave.
You'll see, love me for me.
Date of Birth: November 5