My se7en things
Today has been (and still is) a slow day at the office, so here I am online and blog-hopping. Of all the blogs I have been reading so far, one particular post keeps popping up...the "meme of SEVEN things". So I decided to jump on the bandwagon and blog about my very own seven things...(I somehow can never resist a good meme)
7 Things That Scare Me
1. something bad happening to my family in Malaysia and feeling helpless 10,000 miles away
2. small creepy crawly bugs/slugs
3. severely enclosed dark spaces
5. my computer dying
6. getting old, destitute, senile and useless
7. clowns (in horror movies)
7 Things That I Like
3. teddy Bears and stuff toys
6. driving fast
7. music/movies and dancing
7 Important Things In My (BED)room
2. pillows & comforter
3. closet filled with clothes
4. dresser(s) filled with more clothes
5. our computer
6. our alarm clocks
7. our chargers for the cellphone, iPod, digital camera...etc
7 Random Things About CONSUELA
1. I cry when I am overwhelmed with emotion
2. I wear my watch on my right wrist
3. I am somewhat ticklish
4. I can cook (I just don't like to clean)
5. I adore dogs and a little afraid of cats
6. I have very little patience, damn stubborn and terminally bitchy when needed
7. I get lonely and feel broken sometimes
7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
1. travel around the world
2. learn to better manage my money
3. be less of a procrastinator
4. own a house
5. have no regrets
6. grow old with Ryan
7. take my last breath
7 Things I Can Do
1. accumulate junk at a rapid pace
2. put together the entertainment system - TV, digital cable receiver, audio receiver/amplifier, speakers, VCR, DVD, and playstation 2
3. eat with chopsticks correctly
4. read, write and draw
5. make 30 minutes online turn into 3 hours or longer
6. being a barer of my own secrets
7. enjoy my own company (only child)
7 Things I Cannot Do
1. hurt someone intentionally
2. sing on key
3. stop shopping for clothes, shoes, handbags, etc...
4. keep the apartment clean and tidy for more than a few days
5. get up "perky" in the morning
6. stand on my head
7. take my eyeballs out of my head, run them under cold water and pop them back in
7 Things I Say The Most
1. "Good Morning/Afternoon, I & A..."
2. "I love you"
4. "What do you want for lunch/dinner?"
7. "C'mon Bi@tch/A$$h0le...MOOOOVE!"(when driving or shopping at the grocery store)
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Takeshi Kaneshiro
2. Oded Fehr
3. Orlando Bloom
4. Johnny Depp
5. Hugh Jackman
6. Patrick Dempsey
7. Ekin Cheng
7 People I Tag To Do This
7. IT !!!
I'm not going to tag anyone else specifically, but feel free to give it a try if you haven't already.
and...I do mean Welcome! Selamat Datang! Aloha! I extend a warm welcome and am glad that you could stop by and read my blog. It simply contains general musings and ramblings about things that concern and/or interest me.
So kick back, click away and don't forget...enjoy your visit!
"So you want to know me? Romantic and logical ~ Loyal and always true ~ Funloving crazy and very quiet when needed ~ Sensible and down to earth...to sum it up, I guess I'm pretty much a "nice girl", hopefully in a good way, who's also a bit of a geek"
Here I am as perfect as I'm ever going to be.
You'll see, love me for me.
Stick around, I'm not the kind of girl you wanna leave.
You'll see, love me for me.
Date of Birth: November 5