IV, Four, Empat, 4, Cuatro, Net, Vier...
Happy Aloha TGIF!!! Are you ready for another fun-fantastic weekend filled with non-stop action; laughs, dancing, partying, boozing, beach bumming...okay, okay...you get the idea!
A couple months back, I listed my meme version of four[s]. This week, Ji-in tags me with a similar meme where she'd tweaked a few of the categories with a funny twist! Enjoy!
Four jobs I would stink at:
4. Bartender (I'd mix and serve drinks to myself rather than the patrons)
Four pretend nicknames I'm making up for myself:
1. Ms. Hot Shot Chef
2. Chocolatey Goodness Pixie
4. Little Miss Hopeless
Four movies I have watched over and over (in addition to my previous 4):
1. Eat Drink Man Woman
2. The Matrix
3. Spirited Away
4. Chicken Rice War
Four places I have lived:
1. Sleepy suburban Ipoh town with loud relatives
2. Various people's [friends/relatives/acquaintances] couches
3. Aston Island Colony Hotel, Waikiki when I first arrived in Honolulu
4. Low-rise walk-up apartment in Moi'ilili
Four things I love to do on my weekends:
1. Drive around the island with Ryan and take plenty photos [a few perfect and some blurry ones] of the gorgeous scenery, beautiful people and yummy food!
2. Shop til I drop either at Waikele Factory Outlets or Ala Moana mall
3. Stay home to blog, cook, blog, eat, play videogames, nap, blog, watch tv or a DVD, eat some more, bloggi...oh, and upload new music to my Ipod
4. Find a new eating place with Ritsuko, deciding what to order from the menu and wonder to myself if we ordered too much and our tummies simply won't be able handle it
Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:
1. Beverly Hills 90210
2. Family Matters
3. Jem [the cartoon]
Four alcoholic beverages I've enjoyed on offshore vacations (I don't think I have taken any offshore vacations!):
1. CILI PADI & LYCHEE flavored vodka shots at Telawi Street Bistro in Bangsar
2. LONG ISLAND ICED TEA at Tsunami, Grand Wailea Hotel in Maui
3. BLOWJOB & BUBBLE GUM shots at various nightclubs in Honolulu
4. A mix of KAHLUA & TEQUILA & another ingredient while vacationing in London (my first shot and the rest was HISTORY!)
Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances):
3. Contact Lens
4. Lip Gloss
Four of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:
1. Likelike's Hamburger Steak with Ryan
2. My home-cooked dishes where I have Ryan as my taste-tester
3. Dad's home-cooked dishes with mummy and daddy
4. Chicken rice with Alexia and Juliana
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Hanging out with all my friends in Kuala Lumpur
2. On a deserted beach in the Maldives with a drink in my hand
3. Stargazing in a field
4. Kyoto, with all my expenses paid
Four people I'm mercilessly tagging:
and...I do mean Welcome! Selamat Datang! Aloha! I extend a warm welcome and am glad that you could stop by and read my blog. It simply contains general musings and ramblings about things that concern and/or interest me.
So kick back, click away and don't forget...enjoy your visit!
"So you want to know me? Romantic and logical ~ Loyal and always true ~ Funloving crazy and very quiet when needed ~ Sensible and down to earth...to sum it up, I guess I'm pretty much a "nice girl", hopefully in a good way, who's also a bit of a geek"
Here I am as perfect as I'm ever going to be.
You'll see, love me for me.
Stick around, I'm not the kind of girl you wanna leave.
You'll see, love me for me.
Date of Birth: November 5